Paper Tumblers



 I've been seeing videos of tumblers using paper to create custom tumblers.  I didn't know how this would work out.  Surprisingly it went very well and was pretty easy.  I could see sprucing them up even more.

Here is one where I took some scrap paper and used modpodge to glue to the cup.  All you need to do is wrap the paper around the tumbler and make sure it goes completely around the cup to get the look.  I added glitter to it but I could see adding vinyl to the cup as well.

 
It turned out amazing and I will be experimenting with this later.  There are just somethings you can't get without something premade so this is definitely a way to get special cups that are unique.  I could even see printing your own pictures and gluing them on.  You would want to be careful to make sure the epoxy won't bleed through your paper but that is an experiment for another day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Combining Fabric and Paper Tumblers

Glow in the Dark Can Cozy