Busy crafting

 I've been absent for a bit because life has been crazy.  Started a new job that curtails my crafting time which sucks but the cats appreciate the kibble.  I've also been experimenting with different kinds of cups.  First up is using Paper with tumblers but you will be getting to see a bit of each new method of doing different things with tumblers.

In addition to new methods I've been using new products and I am promoting them as they are fabulous.

New Epoxy








I LOVE this epoxy.  There is literally no smell to it.  It goes on smooth and for the most part beyond user error there isn't any micro bubbles in the epoxy to drive me crazy after I finish a project.

Glitter

I started with the cheap glitter from Walmart and it works.  I can blend them to different colors and they turn out beautifully.  With that I am becoming a bit of a snob over glitter.  There are three companies that I adore to buy glitter from.  Even when there was issues and my packages were literal glitter bombs when they arrived I continue to buy from them.  









Mr. Nola's Glitters

They have some of the best glitters you can find.  They have a mix that combines color and size to make the most gorgeous combination. Look at how pretty this is.


 










Wicked Shimmer is another amazing company.  I actually found them for their cup edge cutting tool.  If you're going to be doing the fabric tumblers these are the people you need to order from.  Yes there are cheap knock offs on amazon but I would rather buy from the people who made it.  They also have some amazing colors that I dig and use all the time.








The Glitter Guy has a wide selection of colors and shapes.  I love all the shapes I can get. In particular the moaning myrtle.  I use the shapes in several tumblers and boxes.

These companies all have similar but different things they are good for.  The prices vary but I get good quality products so far.  What are some of your favorite companies?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glow in the Dark Can Cozy

Combining Fabric and Paper Tumblers

Paper Tumblers