Book Themed Crafts

My living room is full of books.  I've now branched out in decorating the room with book themed crafts.  It was a happy accident.  Some of them are super easy.  While others took a little bit more time and supplies.

First up is letters.  I bought these paper mache letters for BOOKS (the s is missing right now).  All I had to do with these letters was paint them.  I painted all of the letters with black craft paint.  Once it dried I took color changing top coat paint and did a final coat over the black.  Once it had dried and I got all the spots I missed the project was done and I just had to find a home for it.








I love how these turned out and they look amazing ontop if my books. I might have to come up with some other words to do in the different shimmer paint.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Glow in the Dark Can Cozy

Paper Tumblers

Combining Fabric and Paper Tumblers