I've been neglectful

Life has been so busy.  I've been crafting and canning but also doing so much gaming.  Animal Crossing may be just a little evil.  I had family visit and rushed through some projects to send home and save on shipping.  Sent home with family two new can cozies.  They turned out amazing and I was thrilled that I was able to get them done in such a short time.  















 There was also an order made by one of my favorite authors.  I had sent her a gorgeous cup posted about it on July 1st and she wanted one for a friend but in different colors.  The colors she wanted were gold, green, and black.  I think it turned out awesome.








Now that canning and dehydrating is wrapping up for the seasons I should have a little bit more time to craft and blog so expect some more posts coming in the coming weeks.

Comments

  1. Are you still playing Animal Crossing? i'm a bit addicted :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very much so. I hooked my parents, sisters, cousins, and family friend into playing. It's a lot of fun. I got way to excited last weekend when I caught my last fish I needed.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Glow in the Dark Can Cozy

Paper Tumblers

Combining Fabric and Paper Tumblers