Projects

This last week as been very busy.  We're coming up to the holiday and it is now the growing season in the Midwest which means canning.  Farmer's market on Saturday to get a whole host of fresh goodies to consume.  Later in the season I'll share some of them plus the fun can have labeling all of the goodies.

I had participated in an event for an author and made two tumblers with one more to go.  The people wanted two very different Tumblers but with a quotes from the books.  Both turned out amazing and hope they like them.


I am also experimenting with tattoo paper to make a tumbler.  Now to cut them out and get them on the tumbler.  Fingers crossed it will turn out ok.  



I've been playing with more molds.  Here's my newest one.  I'm not sure about how it turned out.  Let me know what you think.


Comments

  1. Love the dragon - but you know me and dragons. The tumblers look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Combining Fabric and Paper Tumblers

Paper Tumblers

Glow in the Dark Can Cozy