New Crafts, New Blog, New Troubles

My life took a turn in January where I quit a job with plans to start a new one after some downtime.  I wanted to take some time that I hadn't been taking and go back to doing things that made me happy.  One of the big things was crafting.  My life had been stressful and I hadn't been doing something that I loved.  With more free time I wanted to try out all sorts of new crafts.  With the world closed I've been able to perfect new crafts.  I figured at most my new crafting projects would just be something I would pawn off on family.  I ended up loving making custom tumblers and have been branching out from just glitter to fabric and paint.  There is only so many people in my life I can pawn stuff off on before the price of the craft is too much and it would probably be wise to sell the finished product.  In comes my sisters asking me to demo a fabric tumbler for an event for their employer.  With this demonstration comes having a new blog and long list of things I have to get done in a short amount of time.  

Comments

  1. I'm enjoying the new craft! I love the tumblers. They're fun and personal.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Combining Fabric and Paper Tumblers

Paper Tumblers

Glow in the Dark Can Cozy